|Notes and assumptions:|
NFC Division Tiebreakers after Week 16:
- No possibility of tie games except DAL-NYG.
- Tiebreakers are as they would be at the end of the season, NOT as of right now.
- Tiebreakers that don't affect playoff berths or seeding are ignored.
- Division ties are broken first.
- If three or more teams are tied, apply that tiebreaker, not the two-team tiebreaker.
- Strength-of-victory is the combined winning percentage of the teams a team has beaten. It has nothing to do with point totals.
- Locked berths: GB (#1).
- Clinched divisions: SF, NO.
- Clinched berths: DET, ATL.
- Eliminated: STL, MIN, CAR, TB, WAS, PHI, ARI, SEA.
- The complete tiebreaker rules are here.
|Tied Teams||Record||Extra condition||Winner||Why?|
(1-0-1 vs. 0-1-1)
Labels: football, NFC, NFL, tiebreakers